When: Tours can be developed for travel in January, March/April, May-August
Who: High School & Clubs U16+ & NCAA
Sports: Field Hockey, Basketball, Soccer, Lacrosse, & Volleyball
Tour package pricing starting at $2099/person
Remember Ireland can be just one of the stops on a multi destination tour!
Zagging in Ireland
- Opportunity to compete and train in scenic Ireland.
- Collaborate and be instructed by some of the Ireland's most respected coaches and players.
- Opportunity to watch Premier League Hockey matches(depending on the season)
- Fantastic Zag Community Service with opportunity to impact those in need of shelter when you give back with Habitat for Humanity N.I. In addition, bring together children affected by the conflict in Northern Ireland and work to contribute to national healing and understanding.
- Take part in our Zag active learning and culture when you experience Irish dancing, take in a session of the famed Riverdance, try your hand at Hurling, and take in a professional Gaelic football match.
- Find all you need and more in modern and eclectic Dublin.
- Enjoy an off the beaten track experience when you step back in time and stay in an award winning original Irish settlement and cottage colony....known when we occupy the village as Zagtown.
- Experience the thrill of our Zag Team Building challenge; racing to build a raft, taking on the Zag scavenger challenge, cross the famous rope bridge... and more.
- Scenic journeys to the Giant's Causeway, Mourne Mountains, Wicklow, Trinity College, Dublin Castle, Belfast Castle, and many other Irish sites.